Our Cannabinoid-Infused (CBD) HEMP Tea is known to help relieve symptoms from a variety of illnesses and diseases. These medicinal blends were originally formulated to help people suffering from pain, discomfort and for nausea associated with chemotherapy. During our research, we found the benefits of the CBD oils to be effective with many other ailments. Our HEMP Tea is pharmaceutically infused to assure that it does not contain THC; therefore, it does not show up on any drug tests. It is non-psychoactive and will NOT get you “high.” HEMP Tea has helped many of our clients with the following and may help YOU as well.
These weekly reports are designed to give our readers an overview of how HEMP Tea has been known to help many diseases. Stay tuned weekly for our in-depth articles on each ailment with testimonials, statistics, comments from our customers and researchers, scientists and doctors.
Below is a list of a few results:
• Mood Elevation – Our clients are finding that HEMP Tea helps to elevate their moods and regulate their highs and lows. The endocannabinoid system monitors moods along with various other body systems. This endocannabinoid system is affected by the naturally produced cannabinoids in the body along with the externally consumed cannabinoids in the form of CBD. There is growing evidence that suggests CBD (also known as cannabidiol oil) products can provide natural relief to manage mood issues.
• Anxiety –According to echoconnection.org, scientific studies have showed that CBD holds anti-anxiety compounds. When these cannabinoids connect to the receptors in our brain, it leads to a relaxed calming feeling and sense of control.
• Falling Asleep and a Sound Sleep – HEMP Tea has been known to assist with sleep and insomnia. Getting a good night sleep can make all the difference. CBD Oil has been known to prepare you for a good nights sleep by relaxing your mind & body.
• Tremors and Seizures – NBC News reports that researchers concluded that treating seizures, specifically treating children with Dravet's syndrome, with CBD oil may reduce seizure frequency, and that it seems to be safe for children and young adults suffering from highly treatment-resistant epilepsy.
• Parkinson’s Disease – Several of our clients said that they have seen improvement with their symptoms and a research study recorded by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health states that CBD Oil has been known to aid with symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease.
• Headaches and Migraines – HEMP Tea is a great option for possible treatment of migraines. With no psychoactive properties, and no serious side effects, it has been known to help relieve symptoms. Crippling migraines and headaches are alleviated with several cups and managed with regular use. For the 13 million Americans who suffer from migraines this is incredible news.
• Nerve Pain – If you have neuropathy from diabetes, autoimmune diseases or other sources of nerve pain, you might consider HEMP Tea as a daily supplement. A growing number of people with chronic pain are now choosing alternative methods including CBD products.
• Bone Breaks and Bone Pain – Tel Aviv University and the Hebrew University found that non-psychoactive cannabidiol (CBD oil) may help heal bones. The study estimated that the treated bone is 35-50% stronger than a non-treated bone. Pain is lessened and bones have been known to heal faster.
• Acute and Chronic Inflammation – HEMP Tea has been known to aid with a variety of inflammation conditions such as Arthritis, IBS, Lupus and Crohn’s Disease.
• Alzheimer's - US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health suggests that CBD Oil may have therapeutic properties in Alzheimers and Dementia patients. Additionally, the CBD Oil in HEMP Tea has been known to play a significant role in calming patients with anxiety and stress.
• Epilepsy - We have seen a rapidly growing number of epileptic patients who claim they have had relief from daily seizures using HEMP Tea and other products containing Cannabidiol. CNN reports from The New England Journal of Medicine that the median frequency of convulsive seizures per month decreased from 12.4 to 5.9 with CBD Oil.
• Arthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis – Over 50 million Americans suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) and Osteoarthritis (OA). US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Healthstates that some studies on animals suggest that CBD products have been known to treat arthritis and relieve the inflammatory pain associated with it. Drinking HEMP Tea may be an alternative treatment to over-the-counter pain killers.
• Blood Sugar and Diabetes – There are many tests being done on Diabetes and CBD. The Diabetes Council has research that directly links CBD and Marijuana benefits for Type 1 Diabetic Patients, Type 2 Diabetic Patients and Pre-diabetic Patients.
• ADD and ADHD (Attention Deficit Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder) – Over 11 percent of American children and 4 percent of adults have ADHD. Non-psychoactive HEMP Tea, has shown results in managing ADHD. We have had many people claim that HEMP Tea essentially calms your brain, making it easier for you to concentrate and take in stimulus; therefore, making them more efficient.
• Skin Care and Management – Healthy skin is important, and the antioxidants in HEMP Tea may make it the next big thing in skincare as more people realize its benefits. Because HEMP Tea is a powerful anti-inflammatory that can improve many types of skin conditions such as eczema, rosacea and psoriasis. The CBD oil in our HEMP Tea has antibacterial properties, which has been known to make it effective for acne breakouts. The CBD Oil also has been known to minimalizes the production of facial oil, which can mean fewer blemishes and breakouts. Additional herbs and flowers in the tea are a good natural detox for your body’s largest organ – the skin.
• Heart Disease and High Blood Pressure - One in four deaths in the U.S. is from heart disease. Family heredity and age are factors that can’t be avoided, but HEMP Tea can play a role in prevention. Daily use may reduce the complications associated with congestive heart failure, atherosclerosis and beneficial for the overall cardiovascular system (including regulating blood pressure and sugars).
• Cancer – The main reason for developing our HEMP Tea was originally to help ease the side-effects of chemotherapy. CBD has been known to reduce nausea, chills and headaches. Sipping on warm HEMP Tea can help improve the loss of appetite associated with chemotherapy. The American Cancer Society supports the need for more scientific research on cannabinoids for cancer patients, and recognizes the need for better and more effective therapies that can help patients overcome the often-debilitating side effects of cancer and its treatment.
• Menstrual Cramps - There has been documented evidence throughout history on the medicinal benefits of Cannabis. Queen Victoria used Cannabis as a pain relief for menstrual cramps. A warm cup of HEMP Tea has been known to help relax the muscles and in the end reduces the intense cramping.
Clients of all ages including children love the natural flavor of our HEMP Tea TM blends and you will too. HEMP Tea is available in two strengths and two flavors:
HEMP Tea High Strength is a natural herbal blend of Holy Basil (Tulsi), Spearmint, Rose Hips, Lemongrass, Linden Blossoms, & 192MG imported CBD Oil per container (12MG per serving). Caffeine-free.
HEMP Tea Mild Strength is a natural herbal blend of Chamomile Flowers, Lemongrass, Spearmint Leaves, Lavender Flowers, & 72MG imported CBD Oil per container (4.5MG per serving). Caffeine-free.
The CBD oils in our teas are legal to buy, possess, consume and sell in the United States, as well as many other countries. Our importer imports its raw industrial hemp oil under approved tariff codes to its FDA-registered and GMP certified facility in the United States. Industrial hemp products that have been imported through the proper means are exempt from the marijuana and THC laws in Schedule 1 of the DEA.
**The statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Results from products may vary. These items are not intended to cure, treat or prevent any diseases.** Read more at: http://scl.io/Yzz47vjs#gs.hUmhgmg