A true favorite recipe that has an old recipe making a comeback. Throughout time Earl Grey Tea has a steady following. A traditional tea of British decent is well known in Europe and a favorite of many throughout the world. Many say that it is the RoyalTEA of all teas. High teas around the world will always have this rich and aromatic tea as a staple selection. The Tea Can Company’s blend is called Earl Grey Supreme and is one of our most popular favorites. Our Ceylon tea blended with Bergamot and a touch of orange peel has been said to be the best.
When entertaining friends and family tis the season for tasty tea recipes. Offer them a London Fog and surprise them with a decadent pleasure. Follow the recipe below and be prepared to make them another! Make a large pot and serve with biscuits or holiday cookies.
• 2 tea sachets of our Earl Grey Supreme Ceylon Tea
• 4 cups 95°C/200°F hot water
• 4 tablespoons of Half and Half or Almond Milk
• 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 tablespoon of brown sugar or sugar in the raw
• 1 pinch of nutmeg
1. Place tea sachets in large teapot
2. Steep Earl Grey sachets for 4 minutes
3. Stir in vanilla, sugar and cream
4. Top with frothed milk or cream
5. Sprinkle with Nutmeg
Enjoy our recipe and others located at TheTeaCanCompany.com. Order your Tea holiday gifts today and personalize them for that extra special touch. Send tea promos to your clients for a message that lasts Sip by Sip.